The academy’s members are independent physicians who are interested in SITONA’s activities, events and scientific work. How can you benefit from being a member in SITONA?
- You’ll be able to exchange knowledge and information with other members at user meetings
- You’ll be able to contribute innovative and project ideas
- You’ll receive information about regional events, e.g. round-table discussions
- You’ll be able to enjoy training and participate in “wet labs” where new operation techniques and the use of new implants/instruments are shared
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) visits to partner clinics
- Regular newsletters and information about publications